The Simon King Wildlife Hide is an award-winning design produced in association with Simon himself.
The spacious, airy and fully featured hide measures 1.42 metres square and 1.58 metres high. The strong camouflage polyester material is designed in pop-up form for quick and easy erection and disassembly.
- Twin viewports on all ‘windows’ giving port-hole and wide cinematography options on all 4 sides.
- Low, ground level dual-window camera port at rear.
- Base corner flaps which can be weighted down with stones on either the inside or outside.
- Moveable camouflage scrim material on all window internals.
- Double-sided zip pulls allow opening and closing from inside or outside.
- Zips and guys colour integrated with camouflage material.
- ‘Silent’ cord pulls on zip toggles.
- Strong pegs and robust frame.
- Extra strength material to prevent ‘stitch-rip’.
The hide material features a PU waterproof coating which helps give the hide a breathable, lightweight and flexible covering and reduces condensation. The hide has a leaf skrim camo pattern with untaped seams and mesh panels. It will not be 100% waterproof in very heavy rain conditions, but does offer good protection.
Due to the size of this item, we are only able to offer free delivery to mainland UK. We can provide a quote to other destinations, please email or phone us for a quote.
How to fold away the Simon King Wildlife Hide:
|Dimensions||200 × 200 × 200 cm|
1 review for Simon King Wildlife Hide
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
TrevH (verified owner) –
Fantastic piece of kit! “The Simon King Wildlife Hide” is easy to both erect and pack away. Lots of room inside and lots of different level apertures, so getting to photograph/video the subject at their height is easy.