You can help the conservation of our native solitary bees by simply hanging this bee house in your garden. Then sit back and watch the fascinating life cycle of your new pollinating team.
The Pollinating Company Bee Nester is packed with so many clever features!
- Comes box fresh with peel-able foil wrap
- Moveable woodpecker and predator guard built in
- Ready to hang
- Instructions on inside of wrap
- Designed so that card tubes can be replaced to extend nester life
- Bee tubes are insulated inside nester
- Nesting tubes perfect size for Mason, Orchard and Leafcutter Bees
Our precious pollinators need somewhere safe to lay their eggs. Your bee nester provides the perfect place for the female bees to construct her egg cells, which develop into bee larvae and finally emerge in spring as the new generation of bees.
The nester should be hung in a sheltered spot in your garden. A good spot should have nectar plants and a water source nearby. Once your nester is filled use the perforated lid as a predator guard to protect the open ends of the card nesting tubes over winter.
Instructions for use:- PDF download
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 16 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.